Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Skokie, IL 60077
Under limited supervision, performs repair, modification and preventive maintenance tasks on CNC machinery building, facilities, equipment fixtures and systems. Troubleshoots, repairs and maintains facility plumbing, mechanical and electrical systems.
1. Work safely and without injury.
2. Troubleshoots, repairs and maintains CNC machinery as well as standard facility systems.
3. Performs routine preventative maintenance operations such as maintaining an accurate TPM record, lubrication, cleaning, filter changes, etc.
4. Performs routine and complex trouble-shooting and repair of mechanical equipment and systems. (Requires the isolation of the malfunction, disassembly of equipment and repair/replacement of bearings, gears, structural components, etc.)
5. Uses standard hand and power tools.
6. Assists in the movement of equipment and furniture as needed.
7. Responsible for prompt and regular attendance as scheduled.
8. May do limited carpentry and painting.
9. May be asked to work adjusted shift times to accommodate production needed.
10. Participates in team meetings as required (safety, problem-solving, etc.)
11. Implements the Quality Policy and Procedures in all aspects of daily duties and responsibilities.
12. Performs limited machining operations incidental to repair and maintenance tasks.
13. Performs basic troubleshooting and root cause analysis of equipment failures.
14. Reviews service requests for repairs and maintenance determines nature of problem and recommends appropriate solution.
15. Performs required preventive maintenance actions such as lubrication, cleaning, filter changes, etc.
16. Evaluates data to determine equipment performance.
17. May be required to work overtime.