Automation Maintenance Manager
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Buffalo Grove, IL 60089
The Automation Maintenance Manager is responsible for the maintenance and repair of high speed multicomponent custom assembly, automation and robotic equipment. This may be accomplished individually or through a team of technicians
• Manage and lead a technical maintenance team which includes but is not limited to hiring, discipline, approval of hours worked, skill assessment and performance monitoring
• Coordinate and schedule department work load in SAP; Coordinate with production on scheduling maintenance including expected completion dates.
• Recommend the purchase of material or products as needed for the repair or maintenance of equipment
• Lead installation and removal of new and used equipment
• Maintain accurate records of calibration activities and training records