IV and V Technical Analyst
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Springfield, IL 62701
Req ID: 67713
At NTT DATA Services, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees are key factors in our company s growth, market presence and our ability to help our clients stay a step ahead of the competition. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA Services and for the people who work here.
NTT DATA Services currently seeks a IV&V Technical Analyst to join our team in Springfield, Illinois (US-IL), United States (US).
The IV&V Technical Analyst will be responsible for providing specialized technical leadership, knowledge, and expertise for the technical infrastructure and software development aspects of the IV&V project. The Technical Analyst will develop and review requirements and design documents to ensure the technical solution is compliant with state and federal regulations, develop and maintain technical relationships between all project stakeholders -including vendors and the NTT Data team, maintain client focus to ensure a positive client experience for the technical aspects of the solution and perform technical systems analysis functions.
- Monitor and report the results of various planning meetings
- Analyze and provide comments for deliverables from the system vendor and project management office
- Assist in producing monthly and quarterly status reports
- Employee is expected to undertake any additional duties as they are assigned by their Manager
- Minimum of five years experience as a technical analyst
- Minimum of three years reviewing and evaluating technical documents and understanding the business impact of the technology and solutions being implemented/modified
- Minimum of one year experience managing large, complex systems from development through implementation and operations
- Extensive working knowledge of risk analysis methodologies, risk mitigation strategies, and overall risk management best practices
- Technical analysis experience working on MMIS DDI and/or MMIS replacement projects
- Prior experience on an IV&V project
- Prior IV&V and certification experience with MMIS projects including experience with MITA and MECT
Employer’s Job# 601261300A0
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.