Administrative Support - IT
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Lisle, IL 60532
Administrative Support – IT
.# of Positions
PBE – IT 4
Program Based Employee
Not Eligible for Employee Referral Bonus
This is a program based position, full-time, with a projected end date of June 30, 2020.
The Administrative Support – IT role will be supporting a project for OnCommand Connection (OCC).
This project is full-time at 40 hours per week and projected to end on June 30, 2020. As a Program Based Employee you will receive paid vacation, paid holidays (which includes a one week paid winter break shut-down), and you are eligible to enroll in our medical, dental and vision benefits!! Our benefits begin on day 1!
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Review customer records in OCC for completeness and compare records in other databases
- Identify and remove dormant customer users and validate admin permissions
- Validate VIN list against Navistar records for accuracy and completeness
- Identify Duplicate companies and confirm which company is most active
- Contact customer to validate
- Company contact information
- Account locations and Watchlists
- Associated user accounts
- VIN List and VIN Distribution
- Duplicate companies
- Company Admins
- Confirm customer records in other systems
- Report activity and roadblocks daily
Provides administrative and clerical support to relieve department managers or staff of administrative details. May coordinate messages, appointments, information to callers, file maintenance, department office supplies and mail. Researches, compiles and proofs word processing assignments. Operates automated office equipment. May enters data from a source document into a computer system. Verifies entries for accuracy and completeness. May convert data from one electronic system to another. Performs audits of own work or that of others to ensure conformance with established procedures. May work with stand alone data systems or enterprise-wide tools supporting activities such as marketing lead tracking, fulfillment, manufacturing, and equipment maintenance or materials transactions May be assigned to various functional areas of the company.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Associate’s degree and at least 1 year of administrative experience
- At least 2 years of administrative experience
- Qualified candidates, excluding current Navistar employees, must be legally authorized on an unrestricted basis (US Citizen, Legal Permanent Resident, Refugee or Asylee) to be employed in the United States. Navistar does not anticipate providing employment related work sponsorship for this position (e.g., H-1B status)
- Advanced/Expert Level Excel skills strongly desired
- Strong attention to detail
- Data entry skills
- Customer Service Skills (Good phone and email etiquette)
- Experience with handling large amounts of data for cross-referencing and analysis
Navistar is a manufacturer of commercial trucks, buses, defense vehicles and engines. Wherever ingenuity drives global markets, you’ll find us taking the lead. We believe the world is propelled forward by new ideas, brave inventors and bold thinkers. That’s why we’re driven to deliver a better future with strong products, sound values and solutions for a changing world.
It’s Uptime at International
Visit us at to discover more about our organization
Navistar is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.