Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
chicago, IL 60601
- Must know Performance testing experience in LoadRunner / Jmeter and cloud
- Should perform feasibility analysis for automation?
- Must know how to write Automation script development execution and maintenance?
- Must have worked on Web based and service level testing.
- Write Test Plan and creation and Test estimation?
- Analyze business requirements and user stories for testability?
- Review test scenarios test cases and results Test case execution?
- Defect detection analysis and management?
- Coordinate with onsite and offshore team for day to day test activities
- Maintain daily Status skills. Schedule tracking report maintenance using Tool Jira?
- Should know Selenium SOAP UI HP ALM? Query? Agile methodology
- Strong understanding of Databases, Core JAVA, and performance disciplines
- Experience with Unix
- Strong background implementing and/or using industry standard performance testing and automation tools (Open Source Grinder, HP Performance Center, Jmeter, etc)
- Experience using performance profiling and logging tools (App Dynamics, Splunk, etc)
- Strong SQL skills
- Strong analytical, organizational, and problem solving/decision making skills
- Proven ability to work effectively in a team setting
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills and the ability to communicate
- Strong communication
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred ’ computer science or mathematics