Sr Sales Bus Analyst
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Mundelein, IL 60060
Th The Distributor Sales team is responsible for being the primary point of contact and developing long-term relationships with the largest distributors of Medline’s products.
- Perform regularly scheduled maintenance audits for various pricing considerations to ensure a high level of pricing accuracy
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Information Systems, Mathematics or Applied Statistics.
- At least 3 years experience in sales analysis or related area.
- Ability to successfully apply standard financial, accounting and business problem-solving skills to business problems with multiple variables.
- analyzing data in order to identify issues, trends, or exceptions to drive improvement
- controlling and coordinating concurrent projects, competing priorities and critical deadlines
- project management (for example: planning, organizing, and managing resources to bring about the successful completion of specific project goals and objectives
- collaborating with (internal resources, external resources, both) to develop strategies that meet department goals within budget and established timelines
- establishing and maintaining relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization
- High Intermediate-Advanced level skill in Microsoft Excel (specific skills required: managing data across multiple sheets and workbooks, using filters and pivot tables, sum, conditional, string manipulation, macros, and lookup function
- Ability to successfully apply standard financial and business problem solving skills to business problems with multiple variables
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals
EOE -Veteran /Disabled/Minority/AA/F/M/SO