Medical Inside Sales Rep - Physician Office
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Northfield, IL 60093
In a complex healthcare world, Medline strives to help our customers achieve both clinical and financial success. We do that through a personalized approach to listen and better understand our customers’ needs in an environment that tirelessly demands lower costs and better outcomes.
We are both a manufacturer and distributor with 1,200 direct sales reps who are dedicated points of contact for customers across the continuum of care. Because of our capabilities and engagement with other clinical and industry thought leaders, we deliver the most robust product portfolio and patient-care solutions to help healthcare providers perform at their very best.
Our responsiveness and commitment to advancing the health of healthcare is evident in our actions every day. This is who we are. This is why customers choose us as their trusted business partner.
We are seeking a creative, enthusiastic, and dedicated individual to join our Physician Office medical sales team at our Corporate office in Northfield, IL. At Medline, people come first-we seek individuals who care about customers and who can cultivate real, long-standing relationships. We encourage you to apply if you possess an entrepreneurial spirit; have excellent organization and communication skills; and are seeking to be part of a fast-moving industry leader. In return, Medline provides established territories, industry- leading training, and career advancement opportunities. Medline also offers a very attractive compensation package including uncapped commission, incentives/bonus, car allowance, full benefits including 401(k) with company match and much more! Relocation is not available. Although these sales are conducted inside and not out in the field, this is not a telemarketing or customer service position. Candidates should be able to negotiate profitable deals, manage margin expectations and sell complex customer solutions over the phone.
Opportunities include but are not limited to :
- Calling on the Physician Office market including Dermatology, Cancer Centers, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics, Urgent Care Facilities and Community Health Centers;
- Selling clinical and operational solutions to all levels of decision makers including owners, senior clinical officers and purchasing managers;
- Developing a strong knowledge base about Medline’s very large product catalog and numerous value added programs and services;
- Developing meaningful relationships with new customers and deepening relationships with existing ones;
- Cold calling and prospecting to develop new business opportunities;
- Presenting new products and initiatives; educating customers on current industry trends and regulations;
- Preparing bids and negotiating contracts;
- Taking ownership and leadership of your territory— growing it like your own business
- Bachelor’s degree required;
Relevant Work Experience
- Min. 2-3 years inside sales/account management experience required;
- Background in commissioned, tangible product sales required;
- Candidates must be able to function productively within a fast-paced, multi-tasking, entrepreneurial environment;
- Track record of demonstrable sales growth and quota attainment;
- Ability to present multiple product lines;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills;
- Computer proficiency especially in MS Excel, Word, and Outlook
Medline offers an entrepreneurial work environment with strong growth potential; a competitive compensation package; a complete benefits package including medical/dental/vision/life insurance; 401(k) with company match and much more!
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals
EOE -Veteran /Disabled/Minority/AA/F/M/SO