Inventory Coordinator_Sauget IL
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Sauget, IL 62201
This position is responsible for ensuring that all inventory adjustments, error queues, and other financial issues are researched and reconciled to maintain the highest level of inventory accuracy within a Medline distribution center.
- Effectively plan and schedule and conduct cycle counts/ workload, etc.
- Train and mentor facility team members on proper inventory processes and procedures. Course correct where applicable.
- Reviews Material Movement Exception Report and Goods Over Receipt Report daily and reconciles discrepancies as needed. Performs adjustments in Catalyst and/or SAP to correct financial errors.
- Manages all errors queues including ZPOGI, Z272, Workflow and ZINV.
- Research problem tickets and resolve as necessary. Monitor completeness and accuracy of inventory transactions.
- Handle and investigate service failures and customer complaints, also known as OSI’s. Create RGAs and perform adjustments in Catalyst and/or SAP to correct inventory on OSIs.
- Effectively communicate with warehouse team members operations management, A/P, product divisions, inventory management, item master data, customer service, and internal audit to resolve discrepancies
- Operate MHE (Material Handling Equipment) as necessary.
Medline offers a business casual, entrepreneurial work environment with strong growth potential, a competitive compensation package, and a complete benefits package including medical/dental/vision/life insurance; 401(k) with company match. And much more!
- High school diploma or equivalent
Relevant Work Experience
- 2 yrs inventory experience in a warehouse/distribution center or similar facility
- Previous experience with SAP & Catalyst, or equivalent enterprise and warehouse management systems required; proficient with Microsoft Office; ability to provide direction, implement changes and adapt to changing business environment; Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Associate’s degree
Relevant Work Experience
- 1-2 years lead experience.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals
EOE -Veteran /Disabled/Minority/AA/F/M/SO