Call Center Customer Service - OTC Benefit Program
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Mundelein, IL 60060
Our customer service representatives on the OTC team work directly with plan members to provide all aspects of order placement support, product support and plan benefit usage support.
- Place mail and phone orders via OTC portal and assist with product selections, descriptions and support and provide suggestions based on members needs to maximize patient quarterly and monthly benefit
- Tack orders and resolve shipment and delivery issues
- Report quality issues and defects submitted by members or plan reps
- Manage back order and open order reporting
- Understand and assist with OTC website – order entry, basic navigation, password management
- Sell promoted items using knowledge of Medline and National branded products and OTC reward formulary
Medline offers a business casual, entrepreneurial work environment with strong growth potential, a competitive compensation package, and a complete benefits package including medical/dental/vision/life insurance; 401(k) with company match. And much more!
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- At least 3 years related experience (customer service or health care).
- Call center experience preferred
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals
EOE -Veteran /Disabled/Minority/AA/F/M/SO