Truck Driver - Owner-Operator Tanker Truck Driver
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Edwardsville, IL 62025
Become a Schneider owner-operator tanker truck driver in Illinois and choose the freight you want to haul using Schneider’s Tanker Choice, one of the largest load boards in the industry. Take control of your business and bottom line by having the ability to select your loads, routes and revenue, with total visibility and no after-load deductions.
Owner-Operator Tanker Truck Driver eligibility:
- Current owner-operators
- Truck drivers with at least six months of experience interested in leasing a truck
Owner-Operator Tanker Truck Drivers are eligible for:
- Per-load revenue
- $5,000 lease-on incentive
- Reliable weekly settlements
- Installation of a pump and compressor with no up-front charge
- - Leverage Schneider’s buying power to save thousands in business costs, such as fuel, tires, insurance and maintenance
- Paid lease on-boarding
- Free access to in-cab communications device
- Access to company facilities
Owner-Operator Tanker Truck Driver qualifications:
- Possess a valid Class A Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- Minimum 6 months of Class A truck driving experience
- Live within 100 miles of Edwardsville, IL, Joliet, IL or Channahon, IL
- Transportation Worker Identification Card (TWIC) required within 90 days of lease
- Tanker and Hazmat endorsement
- Own a tractor that is 2010 or newer and able to pass DOT inspection
More reasons Owner-Operator Tanker Truck Drivers choose Schneider:
- Predictable home time: It’s your business, run it the way you want. Pick a home time configuration and schedule that works for you.
- : Save thousands of dollars a year on fuel, maintenance, insurance, tires and more. Leverage the buying power of Schneider, and you’ll lower business costs and increase your profit margin.
- Mostly drop-and-hook freight: Spend less time loading and unloading and more time hauling with 75% drop-and-hook freight.
“My experience with Tanker Choice has been great. I mean the freight’s there; you know what you’re going to be making, there’s no hidden surprises. You?re your own boss and you get to choose whether your business is successful or not.” Michael Ibarra, owner-operator tanker truck driver
Lease with one of the top trucking companies. Call 800-285-3273 or for more information regarding owner-operator tanker truck driver opportunities.
Sign On Bonus 5000
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities