Project Controls Manager - Chicago, IL
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Chicago, IL 60601
Arcadis is seeking a Project Controls Manager to join our team in Chicago, IL.
Our ideal candidate will have at least 10 years of experience in scheduling, construction cost, preparing schedules, and performing schedule and cost impact analysis for infrastructure or public construction projects. Additionally, a minimum of 5 years of experience providing project controls services on public construction projects.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Support of the Project Manager for the preparation of monthly project reporting
- Ability to provide /produce Master schedule on a program level
- Develop preliminary project schedule
- Review and analyze project schedules provided by General Contractors.
- Review and identify critical path and if necessary, recovery schedules.
- Understand and have experience in cost control management.
- Review the contractor’s baseline schedule and make recommendations for client approval
- Track the contractor’s progress versus the schedule
- Provide written narrative of key schedule activities and potential schedule impact issues
- Overall management responsibility for the schedule and budget control processes and the preparation of report data
- Exercises independent judgment and evaluation
- 10 years of experience in scheduling, construction cost, preparing schedules, and performing schedule and cost impact analysis for infrastructure or public construction projects.
- BS/BA Degree in Civil Engineering, Construction Management, or related field.
Why Choose Arcadis
Arcadis is the leading global design and consulting firm for natural and built assets, and we invite you to join us in partnering with our clients to deliver truly exceptional and sustainable outcomes. Contribute to the world’s most high-profile and transformative projects, from shopping centers in Shanghai and improved traffic flow in Atlanta to state-of-the-art rail systems in Doha, coastal defenses for Manhattan and cleaner air in Los Angeles.
Work alongside the industry’s foremost thought leaders and accomplished professionals, generating effective, real-world results. We are Arcadis: 27,000 people in more than 70 countries, creating value by applying our collective wisdom to every challenge. Our culture is collaborative, we believe in diversity and the power of global teamwork, and we own the responsibility to sustain the Earth and its people in a safe and balanced way.
Arcadis. Improving quality of life.
About this Business Line
Transportation, quite literally, makes the world go around. But rapidly increasing urbanization, shrinking budgets and sensitivity to the natural environment demand an innovative approach to advance the future of mobility in all its forms and functions. Join us in developing advanced infrastructure while helping our clients get the most from their existing assets – through innovation and transformational thinking. Together, we will solve some of the world’s most complex transportation and land development challenges. Help meet the demands of tomorrow – today.
We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Women, minorities, people with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply. We are dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis prohibited by law.