Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Melrose Park , IL 60160
Technical Fleet Specialist (Repair Advocate Assoc.)
*Someone with technical schooling or a year or so of wrenching on a car/truck would be preferred.
The Repair Advocate coordinates and manages all activities required to bring a customer owned vehicle back into service. The Repair Advocate will manage the numerous interactions between a customer, manufacturer and servicing dealer required to affect repairs and reduce the downtime our customer’s experience and also coordinate with internal support groups and field the support teams within Navistar to ensure proper resources are allocated to influence and expedite repairs.
Additional responsibilities include:
• Follow up on parts orders
• Work in tandem with field counterparts
• Collaborate with cross functional teams for special projects
• Identifies recurring technical issues to support product quality programs
• Assigned to work with customers to provide highly visible support