Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Springfield, IL 62701
Client Position Title: Business Analyst
Position Number: 327191
Location: Springfield, IL 62701
Desired Skill Set:
Contracts, Procurement, Requirement Analysis, Requirements Gathering, Requirements Writing, Analysis
Position Description:C2C is not available
Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.
Location: Springfield, IL – must be onsite at least 20% of the time
Duration: ~2 months
1. At least 3 years’ experience with BPR and OCM contracts or projects, or substantially similar contract or project methodology experience.
2. At least 3 years’ experience with IV&V contracts or projects, or substantially similar contract or project methodology experience.
3. A 4-year degree (BA/BS)
4. At least one of the following;
• Change Management Specialist (CMS) certification
• Certified Change Management Professional (CCMP) certification
• Certified Business Process Professional (CBPP) certification
• IV&V Associate (IVVA) certification
• IV&V Technical Associate (IVVT) certification
• IV&V Professional (IVVP) certification
• Certified Local Change Agent (CLCA)
• Certified Problem and Change Manager (CPCM)
• Change Management Certificate Program from the Association for Talent Development
• Prosci Change Management Certification
• APGM Organizational Change Management Foundation
• AIM Change Management Certification
• Change Management Practitioner Certification
• Registered Change Management Professional designation
• ATD Change Management Certificate
• IV&V Leader (IVVL)
• IV&V Coach (IVVC).
a. Develop and draft two RFP’s that will solicit offers for CCWIS OCM/BPR vendor and IV&V vendor.
b. Develop RFPs that are in compliance with all State and federal policy, rules and regulations.
c. Draft any necessary communication, memorandum, forms, or correspondence relative to the RFP.
d. Draft offer evaluation tools for use in evaluating offers submitted in response to the RFP.
e. Prepare the RFP for release to potential vendors.
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify). (Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)