Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Naperville, IL 60540
Full time position available for an Excavating Superintendent for our Naperville Company.
• Local jobs; home every night must be willing to travel
• Safety oriented
• Competitive hourly wage
• Bi-Weekly Pay with direct deposit
• Benefits – Health, Dental, Vision, Life
• Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management (or significant work experience) preferred
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in the excavating, and underground sewer and water industry
• Must have strong communication and organizational skills
• Experience in managing construction projects
• Ability to lift up-to 50 lbs
• Oversee field manpower
• Oversee the job site for services, labor, material, and equipment
Pre-employment drug screen and background check required.
Job Type: Full-time, Monday to Friday, Weekends required, 8hour plus shift