Associate Analyst, Inventory Control - 1st Shift
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Chicago Heights, IL 60411
1st Shift, Monday – Friday, 4:00am – 2:30pm
Logistics done differently.
At XPO Logistics, we?re constantly looking for talented individuals at all levels, who can deliver the caliber of service our company requires. As the Associate Analyst, Inventory Control, you will prepare operational analysis of services, projects and general business. On our team, you?ll have the support to excel at work and the resources to build a career you can be proud of.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and more.
What you?ll do on a typical day:
- Maintain databases, extract information and develop metrics to measure and improve overall performance
- Analyze performance and productivity data, and error rates
- Utilize systems and software to develop and maintain reporting tools to support business decisions
- Analyze reports to identify operational issues throughout departments
- Prepare related reports, graphs, charts, presentations and other documents to support analysis
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you?ll need:
- Bachelor?s degree in Logistics, Business, Supply Chain or a related field, or equivalent related work experience
- Experience preparing, importing and manipulating information in spreadsheets, databases and presentations
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including advanced Excel skills (macros, v-lookups, etc.)
- Support experience with Warehouse Management Systems (WMS), order management applications and database systems
It?d be great if you also have:
- Availability to travel during the training process
- Experience with SAP
- 1 year of experience in comprehensive supply chain or logistics
- Experience converting raw data into actionable information
- The capability to create solutions-based reports to improve operational efficiency and customer satisfaction
- An understanding of fundamental warehouse operations and supply chain structure
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team ? energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.