Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Deerfield, IL 60015
Client Position Title: Project Manager Labeling Coordination
Position Number: 327223
Location: Deerfield, IL 60015
Desired Skill Set:
Project Management, Labeling, Regulatory Affairs
Position Description:C2C is not available
Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.
Job Title: Project Manager – Labeling Coordination
Contract Start: ASAP
Duration or End Date: 11/02/2020
Location: Deerfield, IL 60015
Project Manager to provide business and technical leadership for a medium complexity project related to product labeling through the identification of labeling impacts and coordinating changes required to support EU MDR and other regulatory needs across different global business units. This Project Manager will collaborate with cross functional stakeholders to drive to solutions/results in accordance with the project deadlines. This Project Manager will make commitments to businesses and manage stakeholder expectations about project deliverables during the program and be the primary point of contact between Global RA and Global Labeling counterparts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Accountable for core team performance, project schedule and on-time execution
• Leads team in defining project deliverables and operating mechanisms
• Provides clear direction on project to meet expectations of customers and business stakeholders
• Interacts through project updates and reviews with all stakeholders ensuring effective ongoing communications across teams and stakeholders
• Ensures identification and communication of project risks, development of risk plan and proactive management of risk response strategies
• Anticipates potential conflict situations for proactive solutions and manages conflict situations to result in win-win outcomes
• Business acumen
• Strong communication
• Strong in all aspects of project management
• Has to be able to assess validity of overall project strategy and deliverables
• PMI or IPMA or equivalent certification desired
Education and/or Experience:
• A minimum of an MBA/MS or Bachelor’s with equivalent plus 3 years project management experience.
• Strong experience working with MS Project, MS Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
• Labeling experience is beneficial, but not required
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify). (Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)