Business Operations Internship - Summer 2020
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Chicago, IL 60661
What You’ll Bring:
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Business, Finance, Operations, or equivalent area of study.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to provide alternative solutions to technical problems.
We’d Love to See:
- An active interest in technology and the consumer credit industry.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to collaborate across teams.
Impact You’ll Make:
- Compile and analyze data and prepare reports to support business initiatives.
- Identify and provide process improvements to work effectively and provide accurate information to make solid business decisions.
- Assist with routine duties and special projects that are aligned with revenue generating and technology growth and advancements.
- Help with inventory tracking and asset management implementation.
What We’ll Bring:
At TransUnion, we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We are consistently exploring new technologies and tools to be agile. This environment gives our people the opportunity to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
Come be a part of our team – you’ll work with great people, pioneering products and cutting-edge technology.
What You Need to Know:
- This is a paid 12-week summer internship.
- Our Internship Program start dates are determined by your academic calendar! If on Semester system, your internship begins May 27th, 2020. If on Quarter system, your internship begins June 15th, 2020.
- In 2018, we welcomed 95 interns from across the country and hired or extended over 40% of them. We recognize and reward hard work by giving our interns a chance to build their careers at TU.
TransUnion’s Internal Job Title:
Intern, Business Operations
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability status, veteran status, marital status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.