Nursing Technician (CNA) - Neonatal ICU
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Chicago, IL 60612
Nursing Technician (CNA) – Neonatal ICU (Job ID .#124004)
Hours Per Week:
Original Posting Date 10/18/2019
- High School Graduate or Equivalent.
- CNA required.
- Current AHA BLS required prior to hire.
- Minimum of one (1) – two (2) years of previous hospital inpatient experience preferred
- Basic computer skills with the ability to become proficient in the EHR with on-the-job training
- Excellent attendance, interpersonal skills and work history required.
The University of Illinois may conduct background checks on all job candidates upon acceptance of a contingent offer. Background checks will be performed in compliance with the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
The University of Illinois at Chicago is an affirmative action, equal opportunity
institution/employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran or disability status, height, weight, or marital status in employment or the provision of services.