Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Lisle, IL 60404
Farnsworth Group is seeking an Administrative Assistant in our Lisle, IL office. In this role, you will work with engineers and technicians focused on civil engineering.
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly professional and motivated individual to make an impact within our successful professional service firm. A successful administrative assistant will have a strong customer service personality and be willing to accommodate and support the office.
• Responsibility of the front desk, including answering multi-line phones and greeting customers
• Supporting the office with general administrative tasks such as copying, faxing, filing, and mail distribution
• Responsibility for maintaining office equipment and ordering supplies
• Coordination of office and client meetings, as well as office events
• Assist engineers and technicians with their project work, including research, technical writing, marketing/ business development, and special projects as assigned
Specific Requirements include:
• Associates Degree in Business Administration or related area of study, required
• 3 years of administrative support experience, required
• Highly proficient with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Strong communication skills and proven organizational abilities
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and deadlines
• Must be a self-starter with a proactive, can-do attitude that sets high standards for quality
We offer a competitive salary and benefits program that includes:
• Medical/Dental Plans
• Prescription Drug Program
• Vision Plan
• 401(k) with Company Match
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Flexible Spending Account
• Time-off Benefits
Come join the Farnsworth Group team and find out why our employees earned us the Great Place to Work certification! Farnsworth Group is a full-service engineering and architecture firm with offices and employment opportunities located throughout a nationwide network of offices. With a rich 125-year history, we are an employee-owned company that offers an impressive benefits and compensation program, in addition to excellent career development opportunities. We are always looking for exceptional and talented employees who are passionate about their craft and the solutions we provide to our clients. Give us a closer look and discover why we are a Great Place to Work!
If you feel that you would be right for this position, please fill out our initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly application so that we can review your information. We look forward to meeting you!
For immediate consideration:
Please Apply Online by clicking on the link below
or visit the Farnsworth Group website at www.f-w.com and click on the careers link.
Farnsworth Group, Inc. is proud to be a M/F Disabled and Veteran EEO/AA employer.