Executive Assistant - Bannockburn
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Bannockburn, IL 60015
Executive Assistant – Bannockburn
- Job ID .#:37246
- Position Type:Full-Time
- Education Required:Bachelors Degree
- Experience Required:5 – 7 Years
- Functional Area:Admin Other
- Relocation Provided:
Position Description:Responsible for performing a wide variety of project management, administrative and general support duties requiring high level of responsibility and confidentiality. Also responsible for meeting planning and managing projects.
Key Job Activities:
- Provide administrative support to Executives.
- Manage calendars, appointments, meetings, events, and all logistics for assigned staff.
- Assists with managing Executive emails, invites and appointments.
- Prepare various documents, complex reports and presentation materials.
- Handle sensitive information with absolute confidentiality.
- Routine contact with Executive Leadership Team, other Executive Assistants and external contacts.
- Performs other related duties as required or requested.
Position Requirements:Education and Experience Required (including certifications and/or software requirements for the position):
- Education equivalent to College Degree or equivalent in related work experience, demonstrating strong organizational, detail oriented, project management, and process driven skills.
- Five or more years of Executive Assistant experience required, or the equivalent, demonstrating the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrates broad knowledge of organizational policies, governance, and practices and the ability to maintain information housed within the Executive Team in strict confidence. Exposure to confidential material requires a high level of tact and integrity due to the interaction with Executive internal and external contacts including Board of Directors.
- Demonstrates excellent administrative skills including Microsoft Office, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Demonstrates the ability to work well independently, handle multiple projects simultaneously, be a self-starter, and anticipate needs.
- Demonstrates strong business vocabulary, grammar, and communication skills.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
It is the policy of Stericycle, as an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer, to hire the best qualified people available without regard to race, creed, color, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, national origin or ancestry, religion, status with regard to public assistance, order of protection status, disability, or veteran status.