Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Lisle, IL 60404
Come join the Farnsworth Group team and find out why our employees earned us the Great Place to Work certification! Farnsworth Group is a full-service engineering and architecture firm with offices and employment opportunities located throughout a nationwide network of offices. With a rich 125-year history, we are an employee-owned company that offers an impressive benefits and compensation program, in addition to excellent career development opportunities. We are always looking for exceptional and talented employees who are passionate about their craft and the solutions we provide to our clients. Give us a closer look and discover why we are a Great Place to Work!
We have an immediate opening in our Lisle office for an experienced Recruiter who will also assist with various HR Generalist responsibilities. Serving as part of the HR/ Recruiting Team, you will have the opportunity to manage full life-cycle recruiting efforts for engineering, architectural and support related positions. You will work directly with management and employees on employee relations and provide advice and guidance on various HR topics.
Qualified candidates will have experience in recruiting and screening job applicants for all levels of professional positions. Experience in developing and managing talent sourcing strategies a plus. The idea candidate will have demonstrated experience in coaching and counseling on performance management, conflict management, training and interpretation of employment policies.
Specific Requirements include:
• Bachelors in Business Administration or related curriculum, preferably with a Human Resources concentration
• 5 – 10 years of recruiting experience working in a professional services environment
• Experience developing strong sourcing strategies to identify quality active or passive candidates
• Knowledge of MS Office Suite, Adobe and Applicant Tracking Systems
• Ability to communicate with all levels of staff
• Excellent grammar, spelling and proofreading skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must have a strong attention to detail
We offer a competitive salary and benefits program that includes:
• Medical/Dental Plans
• Prescription Drug Program
• Vision Plan
• 401(k) with Company Match
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Flexible Spending Account
• Time-off Benefits
For immediate consideration:
Please Apply Online by clicking on the link below
or visit the Farnsworth Group website at www.f-w.com and click on the careers link.
Farnsworth Group, Inc. is proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.