Implementation Services Specialist - R_057000-en
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Vernon Hills, IL 60061
We are in search for highly motivated system integration analyst to join the co-sourcing pension administration group in our Vernon Hills location. As an system integration analyst, you will be part of an implementation team deploying pension administration software to clients.
- Gather client business and data requirements for implementing pension administration software
- Translate defined benefit plan provisions into system specifications
- Collaborate with project manager on tasks related to implementing pension administration software
- Configure and test pension administration software
- Develop and execute system/integration test plans
- Develop end-user training materials for clients
- Conduct end-user training to clients on how to use the system
- Provide post production support to clients
- Bachelor degree required (business, math, computer science)
- 3 years of business process analysis, business analysis
- 3 years of working with defined benefit plans
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience with working in a project life cycle
- Experience interpreting a legal defined benefit plan document
- 3 years of software implementation experience a plus
- SQL knowledge a plus
Mercer delivers advice and technology-driven solutions that help organizations meet the health, wealth and career needs of a changing workforce. Mercer’s more than 22,000 employees are based in 43 countries and the firm operates in over 130 countries. Mercer is a wholly owned subsidiary of Marsh & McLennan Companies (NYSE: MMC), the leading global professional services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. With more than 60,000 colleagues and annual revenue over $13 billion, Marsh & McLennan helps clients navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment. Marsh & McLennan Companies is also the parent company of Marsh , which advises individual and commercial clients of all sizes on insurance broking and innovative risk management solutions; Guy Carpenter , which develops advanced risk, reinsurance and capital strategies that help clients grow profitably and pursue emerging opportunities; and Oliver Wyman , which serves as a critical strategic, economic and brand advisor to private sector and governmental clients. For more information, visit www.mercer.com . Follow Mercer on Twitter @Mercer .
Mercer LLC and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits. For more information about our company, please visit us at: http://www.mmc.com/ . We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. For more information, please visit us at: www.mmc.com/diversity .