Research Project Coordinator
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Chicago, IL 60604
DePaul University is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, genetic information or any other legally protected status, in accordance with applicable federal, state and local EEO laws.
Job Title Research Project Coordinator
Job ID 3770
Location Loop Campus
Full/Part Time Full-Time
At DePaul University, we are looking for candidates who want to join us in our mission to provide access to education for all. Successful candidates welcome ideas and perspectives from colleagues and students representing a wide variety of cultures, backgrounds, religious beliefs, and experiences. We seek collaborative, open-minded and hard working professionals to work in a real world urban learning environment. Are you exceptional, yet modest and open to challenges? We seek achievers and leaders that want to bring their passion and skills to our well-respected community of approachable colleagues. Build your career with us.
The Research Project Coordinator will assist the Principal Investigator, Director and the Project Directors of the department with tasks as needed.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Coordinating duties of research project assistants and volunteers.
- Completes tasks designated by the director.
- Enters, analyzes, and interprets data.
- Conducts basic library research.
- Assists in the writing of manuscripts.
- Participates in weekly research meetings.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience
- Graduate degree (MA or MS) required or a Bachelor’s degree with 1+ years of research experience.
- Should have an interest in gaining experience to pursue a higher level of education.
- Research experience in a related social science field.
- Some supervision of research project assistants or volunteers.
Other Skills & Abilities Reqd
- Must be reliable, task-oriented, and self-motivated.
- Must have general computer knowledge and basic knowledge of Microsoft Office (i.e. MS Word, MS Excel, etc.) and SPSS.
- Must be capable of coordinating daily tasks, communicating effectively, and working as directed.
- Must possess strong writing skills.
You may upload other attachments (Transcripts, Portfolios, Writing samples) in the “My Activities” tab of your profile.
Salary & Benefits Package:
DePaul offers a comprehensive package including competitive pay and benefits to attract and retain the best talent in order to further the University’s mission. For more information, please visit the following pages:
Full Benefits – https://offices.depaul.edu/human-resources/benefits/Pages/default.aspx
Part-Time Benefits – https://offices.depaul.edu/human-resources/benefits/part-time/Pages/default.aspx
Required Background Check:
Apply Here: http://www.Click2Apply.net/f4m8ss3xd8277pfp