QI Clinician, Home Services, Days, Skokie (Searle Parkway-Co
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Skokie, IL 60077
NorthShore University HealthSystem (NorthShore) is a premier integrated healthcare delivery system consistently ranked as a Top 15 Teaching Hospital in the United States. Headquartered in Evanston, Ill., NorthShore is a non-for-profit organization comprised of four hospitals – Evanston, Glenbrook, Highland Park and Skokie. The system includes a 950 physician multispecialty group practice with 130 locations across Chicagoland. NorthShore has annual revenues of $2.1 billion and employs more than10,500 people. When you work for NorthShore, you will be part of an organization that encourages its employees to achieve career goals and maximize their professional potential.
We are currently seeking a QI Clinician for our Home Services Administration department located at 4901 Searle Parkway, Skokie, IL. This is a full-time position and is benefits eligible. Hours will be scheduled on Day shift, flexible with departmental needs. Rotating weekends required with schedule to be determined.
In this role, you will:
- Collaborate with the Manager of Quality Improvement to collect and analyze data for performance measures, quality action teams, and other regulatory activities as needed
- Enhance department efficiencies and goals through performance improvement monitoring, coordinating clinical record review, providing orientation to employees, utilization management, data set assignments, infection control reporting, and risk management evaluation for the assigned department
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Current Illinois RN, PT, OT, or SLP licensure required
- Bachelor’s degree in clinical field from an approved educational program
- Certificate or degree in Health Informatics preferred
- 3 years’ clinical experience with 2 years’ home care preferred
- Experience in utilization management or in performance/quality improvement required
Please explore our website (www.northshore.org) to better understand how NorthShore delivers on its mission “to preserve and improve human life” through superior clinical care, academic excellence and innovative research.
NorthShore is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. Please refer to the main career page for more information.
EOE: Race/Color/Sex/Sexual Orientation/ Gender Identity/Religion/National Origin/Disability/Vets, VEVRRA Federal Contractor. #ZRC
Job: Nursing-Staff Positions
Organization: Home and Hospice Services
Title: QI Clinician, Home Services, Days, Skokie (Searle Parkway-Corporate)
Requisition ID: 69902