Senior Architecture Advisor
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Northbrook, IL 60065
As an Intelligent Automation Senior Advisor you will be a strategic member of a team that provides strategic solutions, evaluates processes and technologies and provides technology leadership to deliver production solutions to meet CVS goals and objectives. You will be responsible for determining the appropriate utilization of technology and leading the delivery of working solutions for areas across the organization. This position researches and recommends appropriate use of intelligent automation to address business requirements. Further, this position liaises with third party technology providers and internal IT application and infrastructure teams to ensure timely delivery of the solution with a high degree of quality.
As part of the Operational Transformation and Intelligent Automation Team, you will work with key systems across the PBM and Retail businesses, evaluating the latest technologies, designing and delivering “art of the possible solutions” to improve operations and enhance member and client satisfaction. An ideal candidate has the ability to lead technical evaluations and designs, and then deliver that solution by leading the collaborative efforts of all technical resources. Understanding, analyzing and decrypting complex processes is key to the team’s ability to define and implement industry leading solutions to improve the customer experience. Able to conceptualize leading edge technologies? Capable of conveying a compelling technology vision? Can you deliver? – If this describes you, then become part of our “go-to team”!
Additional responsibilities of the Senior Advisor include:
- Collaboration with the Project Management Office to ensure proper project reporting and escalation
- Technical presentations to key leadership and stakeholders
- Technology/Vendor Selection
- Vendor Management
- Analyzing data to uncover trends/patterns
- Creating test harnesses and manufactured data to test system efficacy
- Working with the Business team to address functional and performance defects
8+ years of experience as a technical or solution architect including the following:
3+ years of experience with hands-on experience with AI, Machine Learning and Deep Learning technologies
3+ years in Data Modeling, Data Mining (using industry standard tools)
- Expert programming skills in scripting languages such as Python, R or Perl as well as Object Oriented languages such as Java or .Net
- Strong knowledge of Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision, IVR and RPA solutions
- Proficient in analyzing complex systems (applications/data structures) and their associated relationships.
- Data visualization using Tableau or other package
- Strong understanding of XML and XSD structures
An ideal candidate would also have the following skills:
1. Proven ability to drive large project delivery
2. Technically Proficient in MS Windows and Linux OS
3. Familiarity with design principals of public/private cloud environments as well as Docker and Kubernetes technologies
4. Familiarity with process mapping/mining tools.
5. Pharmacy Benefits Management (PBM), Retail Pharmacy and/or Healthcare experience
6. Previous AS/400 experience
7. Previous experience working with Salesforce Service Cloud
Verifiable Bachelor’s degree required. Degree in Computer Science or related technical experience strongly preferred.
It’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you’ll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm . We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team at mailto:AdviceCounsel@cvshealth.com . Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or firstname.lastname@example.org . For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.