Representative, Order Mgt II
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Schaumburg, IL 60173
Poses the knowledge needed to perform the order management function. Responsible for reviewing orders in complete detail and alerting the various departments of any corrections that need to be done to comply with our policy and procedures guidelines.
- Retrieves and Reviews all equipment orders for contract compliance.
- Works with various departments to resolve order issues.
- Uploads SOM and/or manually enters actual order.
- Alerts various departments of unique requirements.
- Manages orders to completion and follows up with various departments. Each order has a quality assurance and data integrity checks that must match the expected results so the correct revenue and commissions are calculated based on this. Works with Sales and Incentive Compensation on Invoiced orders.
- Follows and understands Sales Policy and Procedures.
- Works with CFS on Collection or Funding of all CFS Leasing orders.
- Completes over 120 orders monthly.
- Books orders from a scan status within 2 hours.
- Limits correction to orders that are OM errors, a total of 5 monthly (limit C/R).
- Handles some complex and large orders.
- Handles large branches and Major Account orders.
Typically requires general and/or vocational training plus 2 to 4 years of related experience.
- Experience in customer service with accounting\finance acumen.
- Shows initiative and utilizes good judgment and knowledge to make good sound decisions after considering relevant factors and evaluating probable outcome to processing orders.
- Productive, efficient and accurate in processing orders under pressure.
- Detail oriented and the ability to multi task.
- Ability to work on large and more complex accounts while remaining efficient and productive.
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel and good knowledge of ERP operating system (Oracle preferred).
- Follows established work procedures on routine tasks, requires instruction on new assignments.
About our Company – Canon Solutions America provides industry leading enterprise, production, and large format printing solutions, supported by exceptional professional service offerings. With the technology offerings of the Canon and Océ brands, Canon Solutions America helps companies of all sizes find ways to: improve sustainability, increase efficiency, and control costs in conjunction with high volume, continuous feed, digital and traditional printing, and document management solutions. A wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc., Canon Solutions America is headquartered in Melville, N.Y. and has sales and service locations across the U.S.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan, profit sharing, success sharing, educational assistance, recognition programs, vacation, and much more.
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers’ site, we cannot guarantee the validity of this posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at.
Requisition ID 22516
Category Customer Service/Support
Position Type Full-Time