Go To Market Specialist - Chicago, IL
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
SanCarlos, CA 94070
JOB OPPORTUNITYPosition Title: GO TO MARKET SPECIALIST – CHICAGO, IL ID: 10892 Location: Chicago Illinois, United States Category: Emerging Technologies Apply Now
Check Point is leading the paradigm shift in Cyber Security and is looking for a Go-To-Market Specialist that will plan and lead sales campaigns with Check Points sales teams and business partners to promote the latest cyber security solutions.
As the Go-To-Market Specialist in Check Points sales organization, you will have the exciting opportunity to deliver our strategy to build mindshare and adoption of Check Points latest and most innovative and cutting-edge security solutions.
Responsibilities include managing and executing the enablement of internal and external partner sales reps, creating and maintaining tight business relationships with our sales reps and partners, execution of demand-generation activities with customers through their partners, and creating internal and external sales campaigns to build pipeline to drive sales.
The ideal candidate will possess both a business background that enables them to engage at the CxO level, as well as a sales background that enables them to easily interact with enterprise sales executives.
They will also have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, products, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions.
The position also requires a strong technical acumen along with a working knowledge of software architecture and the enterprise software landscape.
- Enable our internal and external sales reps on the cyber security solutions
- Plan and execute sales campaigns with internal Check Point reps and resellers
- Hunt and recruit specialized security partners and build with them a GTM plan to execute our strategy to increase market share
- Plan and execute customer campaigns to increase demand generation and uncover new business opportunities
- Tie our activities to direct sales that were generated and closed as a result of GTM activity
- Work with our business units sales leaders in the field to coordinate the execution of our GTM activities
- Work internally with our executives to drive our initiatives within the organization and report our plans, progress and results
- 2-5 years of sales or business development experience in the software/technology industry
- Experience in presenting confidently in front of audiences frequently
- Strong presentation and writing skills and the ability to articulate complex concepts to cross-functional audiences
- Experience in working with databases and analysis of data
- Ability to work and execute quickly in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Strong service orientation
- Prior experience in working with global markets, especially in EMEA and APAC
- Willingness to fly extensively (25%)
- Background in Cyber Security is a major advantage
- MBA or equivalent work experience
- Bachelors degree in Economics, Marketing, Management, Science, Technology, Engineering, Math (STEM majors) or equivalent experience
- Experience with CRM systems, data warehousing and other analytic tools to establish detailed customer metrics
- Vast experience with Excel and PPT and ability to analyze data and present it to top management
- Prior technical background is an advantage