Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Huntley, IL 60142
The Trauma / Head and Spine registry serves as an integral component of Trauma Service as required by the Illinois Department of Public Health for Level II Trauma Center designation. General responsibilities include data entry for trauma and head and spine registries as outlined by the Trauma Coordinator, report writing, and quality improvement reports to nursing staff.
- Must be a high school graduate or have a GED equivalent.:
- Experience at a Level II, preferably Level I Trauma Center.
- 1 year in either ICU or ED
- One year medical experience or previous Trauma and Head/Spine registry experience.
- Ability to be organized, creative, self-directed, autonomous, and goal-oriented
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability or sexual orientation.
Employer’s Job# 0060691
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.