Die Maintenance Supervisor - Stamping
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Belvidere, IL 61008
The Die Maintenance Area Supervisor is responsible for addressing throughput, run to run, and downtime related issues with die equipment in a production environment. The Die Maintenance Area Supervisor will coordinate activities according to World Class manufacturing (WCM) standards (particularly the autonomous and professional maintenance pillar activities) while impacting the overall equipment effectiveness, through a systematic approach of planning and executing key maintenance enablers and coordinating all activities utilizing the TMS system.
- Bachelor’s degree required; OR
- Die Journeymen status with minimum of 5 years manufacturing experience; OR
- Minimum of 10 years of technical/manufacturing experience
- Ability to work any shift and overtime as required
- Must possess a working knowledge of advanced technical problem solving tools
- Excellent organization, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to interface with various levels of employees within all areas of the plant from hourly represented employees to senior leadership as required
- Goal oriented and a self-starter and ability to lead and manage in a team based structure
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Bachelor’s degree in a Technical field
- Green Belt/ Red X/ Six Sigma training
- Previous manufacturing supervisory experience
- Demonstrated ability to coach/mentor/develop team members
- Previous experience working in a union environment
- Strong background in LEAN manufacturing systems
- Experience with RS Logic, PLC-5, Control Logics, Allen Bradley Drive Systems, machine installation, robotic automation and application
- Experience with body shop, stamping press automation or subassemblies
Our benefits reflects the FCA commitment to helping you reach your personal and professional goals. In addition to an environment that promotes career development, we offer benefits for a healthy lifestyle and a rewarding future, designed to take care of you and your family, in various stages of life.
As a global company, our employee packages will vary by country, customary norms and the legal entity into which you are hired.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.