Senior Associate - Business Consulting - 43645BR
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Chicago, IL 60629
Senior Associate – Business Consulting
Auto req ID
Process|Consulting processes|Technology Consulting process
State / Region / Province
Basking Ridge, NJ
New York, NY
About Infosys Consulting
Infosys Consulting is a global management consulting firm helping some of the world’s most recognizable brands transform and innovate. Our consultants are industry experts that lead complex change agendas driven by disruptive technology. With offices in 20 countries and backed by the power of the global Infosys brand, our teams help the C-suite navigate today’s digital landscape to win market share and create shareholder value for lasting competitive advantage. To see our ideas in action, or to join a new type of consulting firm, visit us at .
Digital Analytics Consultant:
Organizations are investing in digital transformation programs to deliver superior, personalized customer experiences to increase revenue and customer satisfaction. Digital Analytics Consultant will work with CMOs, sales, marketing, digital and IT organizations to develop analytical insights about customers and leverage the insights to enrich customer experience to increase revenue and brand loyalty. The consultant will drive transformation program that creates analytics for every part of the customer journey.
- Experience in analyzing and delivering user/customer journey maps, value propositions, and create analytics to improve customer acquisition and conversions
- Create and communicated insights about customer profiling, preferences, historical revenue, and social media analytics
- Experience in developing use cases and user stories for functional and technical designs
- Lead internal and client teams through the transformation programs leveraging digital analytics and Customer Data Platforms
- Perform assessments, design strategies, create business case and transformation roadmaps
- Help businesses evolve organizational processes to better leverage data and insights
- Support senior leaders for sales pursuits and firm building efforts
- Prepare executive level deliverables
- Mentor staff, manage project finances
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree or higher in marketing, economics, mathematics, or technical specialty
- Five years of relevant work experience with 3 years of experience in Management Consulting
- Proficient using Microsoft Office Tools (i.e. PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Visio, etc.)
- Experience with Agile and Scrum methodologies
- Proven ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner to managers on all levels of the organization
- Strong interpersonal, team building, organizational and motivational skills
- Excellent leadership, communication and written and oral skills
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Ability to travel 4-5 days a week to multiple local, state and national client locations
- U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. Infosys will not sponsor H-1B or other work authorization for this role at this time.
- Experience in Customer Data Management, Targeting, and Profiling
- Industry experience in Consumer Goods, Retail, Manufacturing, Marketing, eCommerce, Digital Marketing, Merchandizing
- Experience in Strategy-to-Implementation programs related to Customer Data Platforms (CDP), or Digital Analytics
- Experience in developing high level business requirements and creating detailed functional specs and other documentation, such as digital analytics metrics and KPIs, dimensions, visual analytics stories and use cases
- Experience in delivering design thinking workshops for clients
- Exposure to using AI/ML creatively for client challenges
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time
This job entails an extensive amount of travel. The job also entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.
Please note this description does not cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin
Infosys Public Services is an Equal opportunity