Sr Manager, Service Account Management
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Downers Grove, IL 60515
Service Account Management is comprised of a team of field-based SAMs and Sr. SAMs that are responsible for providing a world-class on-boarding and post-sale support experience to Business Sales customers. The SAM organization owns and delivers on-boarding and support strategies and activities that retain and grow new and existing high-value B2B accounts. The Sr Manager, Service Account Management key objectives include: Lead a regional team of Service Account Managers (SAMs) with representation in all major regional business markets. Develop working relationships with key senior level (Area Dir. & Sr Managers) contacts within Business Sales. Contribute to the creation and roll-out of the fully functional Operations and Support team in all major B2B. (Create KPIs, Job Descriptions, Comp plans, etc.) Establish and maintain specific performance expectations to measure results and provide metrics analysis and reporting on trends and activities needed to meet over-all contract objectives. Establish working relationships with cross-functional groups such as Marketing, Legal, Sales and Care for the purpose of driving key growth and retention initiatives. Work across the organization to develop a consistent support and Implementation strategy that ties to B2B key objectives Develop and execute on regional support, growth, IM and retention strategies Align with B2B Sales Leadership to establish regional service strategy vision and KPIs for the regional CEM team. Identify and create regional processes, to ensure 100% Customer Satisfaction Strategize with Care & BSO Leadership to maximize the strengths of existing resources and develop a road map for revenue growth, churn and relationship management. Act as regional operations representative for all operations issues/escalations as the conduit between field sales and Business Sales Operations.
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- Continually evaluate the customer on-boarding and support processes for the B2B Channel that contributes to increased per rep productivity; expedited contract implementation timelines; increased postpaid activations; fewer calls to care; higher customer satisfaction; higher likelihood to recommend; future penetration into the account; consideration as a primary/secondary vendor; churn reduction. Collaborate and align with other cross-functional leaders in order to develop and execute on strategic growth within existing customer base in a manner that aligns closely with the over-all T-Mobile enterprise strategy. Design and execute on specific life cycle management from pre-sale to on-boarding roadmaps to post sale support for B2B and Federal Government customers. Create and Maintain Suspend/Redeploy processes to decrease churn and as a check & balance against fraud. Review and escalate outstanding OBU assistance opportunities.
- Define, review and deliver on program/support/operations plans including transition management, customer education on wireless service and equipment, billing options and other T-Mobile capabilities.
- Establish and maintain customer relationships at multiple levels within the organization to align with their short and long term goals and objectives. Ensure proper education of T-Mobile benefits, account management resources and availability.
- Execute on the B2B strategy and align with region and market initiatives.
- Staff and develop a quality team through regular coaching and performance evaluation. Develop and implement performance objectives for the BSFO team. Create and deliver regular engagement and process trainings to direct reports and region staff.
- Minimum of eight years business experience including prior customer portfolio management in either customer service or sales. Minimum of 5 years people management experience.
- Superior C-Level communication, presentation and interpersonal skills. Customer oriented and committed to 100% customer satisfaction.
- Demonstrated ability to project plan through execution of new support model. Operations Management, including Process Improvement & Workflow Analysis, Staffing models, Service Level Agreements
- Strong organizational and time management skills with ability to manage highly complex and/or critical customer issues.
- Proficient in Windows-based software programs (ie. Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.)
- Telecom background is preferred.
- Should remain attuned to related market trends and general developments within customer’s industry, as well as within the Wireless industry.
- High School Diploma
- BA preferred
- At least 18 years of age.
- Legally authorized to work in the United States.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Pre-employment background screen.
As America’s Un-carrier, T-Mobile USA, Inc. (NASDAQ: “TMUS”) is redefining the way consumers and businesses buy wireless services through leading product and service innovation. The company’s advanced nationwide 4G and 4G LTE network delivers outstanding wireless experiences for customers who are unwilling to compromise on quality and value. Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA. Inc. provides services through its subsidiaries and operates its flagship brands, T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile. For more information, please visit
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously – By Choice. T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.
We Take Equal Opportunity Seriously – By Choice
T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, marital status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with our Company values and will not be tolerated. Furthermore, such discrimination or harassment may violate federal, state, or local law.