SR TAX ANALYST
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Lake Zurich, IL 60047
This person will be responsible for state income tax compliance, state tax provision coordination and state tax planning. In addition, this individual will also perform state tax research, assist with state audits, respond to state tax notices, prepare state estimated payments and extensions and assist on various projects. This person will also assist with various federal income tax assignments.
- Prepares/reviews corporate state income tax returns with all supporting schedules, attachments, and elections.
- Prepares and files state estimated payments and extensions.
- Participates significantly in the state income tax audit process and provides resolution for various correspondences from state government authorities and other reporting agencies.
- Assists Senior Manager in coordinating all state tax credit and incentives reporting and analysis.
- Assist in preparing quarterly and annual state tax provision work papers, including analysis of state effective tax rate and review of state tax accounts.
- Monthly Account Reconciliations:Reconcile state income tax general ledger accounts
Research & analyze past and current reconciling items
Review and analyze transactions as they relate to tax issues
- Works with Sr. Manager to identify and implement best practices and processes
- Completes other tax compliance, tax projects, tax research, tax issues and responsibilities as assigned or deemed necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting with a minimum of 4-6 years of tax experience, including income tax compliance, tax accounting, research and corporate federal income taxation.
- Must possess strong excel spreadsheet skills.
- Knowledge of Federal and State Income Tax is required.
- SAP experience desired, but not required.
- Strong interpersonal skills and desire to work with others and assist with other tax functions.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to see tasks through to completion as assigned.
- Familiarity with data analytic software desired, but not required.
- Strong analytical skills required.
- Strong skills in tax preparation, on-line research, general ledger systems, spreadsheet and word processing are required.
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as life insurance, disability, 401K with company match, and wellness program.
Fresenius Kabi is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disabilities, or protected veteran status.