COMMERCIAL DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM ASSOCIATE
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Lake Zurich, IL 60047
The new graduate rotational program at Fresenius Kabi gives you a unique opportunity to gain an understanding of the Commercial Operations department of the Pharmaceutical division. You will acquire a holistic view of how the Commercial Operations organization works by moving through the various departments. The program offers you the opportunity to discover your strengths and build upon the skills and knowledge acquired during your studies. Successful candidates will rotate through various departments up to 24 months.
Responsibilities include projects that support Commercial Operations department of the Pharma group. These projects include, but are not limited to: product launches, product life cycle management, customer database development, compliance for sales teams, customer/product analysis, market research and general product knowledge.
- Rotate through various departments, such as customer service, marketing, contract marketing and business planning and analysis.
- Responsibilities will vary upon each placement:
- Customer Service – Create various reports identifying and categorizing customer demographics, identifying customer needs and opportunities to cross sell products, may have limited client contact.
- Contract Marketing – Responsible for building and maintaining a database of bidder contract data in order to gain an understanding of the bidding process and as well as monitoring of compliance. Creates reports from database for future marketing use.
- Business Planning & Analysis – Learn and gain an understanding of the market drivers by providing analysis reports to Marketing Leadership and by being involved in a forecasting cycle.
- Marketing – building upon the knowledge and experience from the previous placements, the candidate will be able to assist in building business plans, analyzing market/customer trends, and bringing new generic products to market.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Business, Marketing or Finance.
- Ideal candidate will have recently graduated.
- Preference is given to those candidates with internship experience.
- Detailed and results-oriented with excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to quickly establish working relationships and effectively transition through assignments.
- The ability to work independently and interface with various levels of management in a multi-task, deadline oriented team environment.
- Demonstrated competencies aligned with Fresenius Kabi’s Core Values: Customer Focus, Quality, Integrity, Collaboration, Creativity, Passion and Commitment.
We offer an excellent salary and benefits package including medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as life insurance, disability, 401K with company match, and wellness program.
Fresenius Kabi is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disabilities, or protected veteran status.