Business Consultant Lead - Sales Delivery
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Chicago, IL 60601
This position is responsible for bringing seniority and experience to the managing of multiple strategic, cross-enterprise end to end implementations of varying complexity and strategic importance. A strong candidate for this position would have experience in the following areas:
- Health Care Experience (Payor, Provider Administration, Health IT, Consulting)
- Large Scale/Complex Project Work
- Consulting background (internal or with a firm)
- Executive communication skills
This position is responsible for driving delivery framework, contingency planning, business results and highly complex program(s) consisting of multiple projects in support of assigned line of business strategy. Develops the delivery and contingency execution strategy, overseeing vendors, and business partners while managing various enterprise-wide high-level projects. Ensures integration and serves as a functional business liaison in the development and implementation of program scope, timing, and budgets as needed, based on the needs of the business. Responsible for tracking key program milestones and recommending adjustments to program leadership and team.
Required Job Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree and 4 years of leadership or management experience.
- 5 years of experience in project management, business analysis, process improvement, strategic planning, product administration or other relevant healthcare function
- Verbal and written communications skills including establishing working relationships across departments, preparing presentations to senior management, and establishing team environment.
- Experience managing and delegating assignments across multiple complex projects successfully in a matrixed environment.
- PC proficiency to include MS Office products.
- Organizational skills.
- Problem resolution experience and skills.
- Negotiations skills.
- Analytical skills.
- Detail oriented.
Preferred Job Qualifications:
- Health insurance or healthcare industry experience
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
BCBSTX complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex.