Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Jacksonville, IL 62650
Professional and Leadership
Assesses, plans, directs, and evaluates the delivery of nursing care for the 3-11 or 11-7 shift and in the absence of the Nurse Manager on 7-3 shift. Acts as the administrative representative of the hospital during the off shifts and weekends.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing, BSN preferred.
- Current RN licensure in the State of Illinois
- BLS CPR certification
- Three to five years of recent clinical experience.
- Demonstrates leadership abilities.
- Demonstrates good communication skills.
- Supervises and manages all the nursing personnel during the shift.
- Complies with standards of care as defined by the Hospital, Nursing Department, and of the accrediting and regulative bodies.
- Manages emergency situations in the hospital.
- Provides care to all age groups as defined by nursing standards on each unit. Uses age appropriate communication techniques.
- Works continuously to provide patients with a great experience during hospital visit.
- Performs other related work as required or requested.
Memorial Medical Center is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.