Entry Level Collections Representatives
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Northbrook, IL 60062
Our client in Libertyville, IL is seeking 8 Collections Representatives to join their team.
Pay: $16.25 – $17.24/hr.
Hours: Full- time, Monday – Friday 7am-7pm
Please note you will be randomly assigned an 8 hour work shift between these hours. You must be flexible to work any shift assigned. You will not be allowed to choose a shift
What’s in it for you??
- Casual dress (jeans and tennis shoes) five days/week.
- Monthly department breakfast and luncheons catered in by local restaurants.
- Weekly snack cart available for all department employees, free of charge.
- Fitness center onsite (free to all employees).
- Great company culture with open door policy and access to management.
- Monthly 1:1 coaching with supervisory team.
- Annual black tie holiday dinner.
- Summer picnic.
- Growth encouraged within the company and E-Learning classes offered promoting advancement.
- Comprehensive health benefits package and PTO, once permanent.
- Great offers and incentives for leased vehicles!
· Contact customers through use of an auto dialer to determine the reason for delinquency, verify all information, and evaluate the customer’s willingness and ability to pay, resolve the account to current status or institute measures to conclude the account satisfactorily.
· Effectively handle inbound calls by negotiating corrective action on delinquent accounts to ensure most profitable resolution while maintaining acceptable handle times.
· Locate through effective skip tracing techniques customers and collateral to minimize potential loss situations while taking part in Roll (50-60 days past due) campaigns.
· Make timely recommendations of corrective action to be taken to resolve delinquency.
· Maintain follow up on required customer insurance coverage and institute corrective action when deficient coverage is discovered.
· Process, follow up, and resolve inbound collection and customer service telephone inquiries.
Initiate, mail, and follow up for necessary processing of all customer correspondence.
· Approve extensions, deferments and due date changes within authorized limits to promote customer performance of contractual obligations.
· Evaluate and execute collection follow up as further action is needed.
Investigate and resolve customer inquiries and complaints to mutual satisfaction of company and customer.
· Resolve delinquent accounts in an ethically responsible manner by mitigating losses and maximizing receivable income.
· 1+ years of Customer Service experience.
· Call center and automotive experience preferred but not required.
· High school Diploma/GED required; Bachelor’s degree preferred.
· Basic Microsoft Office Proficiency and typing speed of 30 WPM.
For further consideration please forward your resume to .
About Advanced Resources
Advanced Resources is Chicagoland’s top award-winning source for Technology, HR, Accounting & Finance, Healthcare, and Office talent. Since 1988, Advanced Resources has helped thousands of professionals with their careers and hundreds of companies in their quest to obtain top talent. There are many staffing firms, but only Advanced Resources focuses on Insight, Results, and Excellence. Our goal is to deliver a staffing experience unlike any other.
Employer’s Job# 480843
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.