Patient Services Representive, Float - Full-time, Days with occassional Saturdays - DeKalb
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Sycamore, IL 60178
Under direct supervision of Practice Manager/Coordinator, responsible for greeting patients, scheduling appointments, perform various medical practice business related duties, acts as liaison between patient and practice.
Education & Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Medical office coding preferred
- 1-3 years prior Physician office experience required
- Previous customer service experience preferred
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal skill
- Must be able to multi-task
Northwestern Medicine is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of age, sex, race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, veteran status, disability or sexual orientation.
Employer’s Job# 0060749
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.