Exhibitor Services Supervisor
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Hodgkins, IL 60525
WE BRING THE WOW !
ARE YOU READY TO BE A WOW MAKER*
GES, Global Experience Specialists, is a global event marketing company with over 90 years and 4,000 passionate employees in North America, Europe and the Middle East. We create some of the most incredible events in the world think traveling entertainment exhibitions, global user groups, sales conferences, holiday extravaganzas and exhibitions of all sizes. From initial strategy to show-stopping audio visual, accommodations to insightful measurement and every detail in between we bring brands to life!
Our mission is to create memorable event experiences, and we count on our talented employees around the world help us do it. We are looking for team members who can dream up the impossible and deliver it.
Wow I Didn t Know GES Did That: https://www.youtube.com/embed/Mh6q13ji8Hw
Epic Events by GES: https://www.youtube.com/embed/ZOfYAWqTqa8
Ultimate Retail Experiences: https://www.youtube.com/embed/tKx3SKwPWKA
Life at GES U.S.
The Exhibitor Services Supervisor will be responsible for the Day to Day supervision of exhibitor services personnel, tasks related to show preparation, identify and administer training on show processes, and work as showsite support as required.
- Monitor and evaluate staffing levels as needed
- Coordinate staffing in house and at show site
- Active participation in pre-show planning , JUMP meetings and development of service plans
- Support and communication with all internal and external customers
- Review and approve show site Servicenter scheduling of staff
- Monitor workflow at showsite making sure desks are running efficiently and effectively and all tasks are being completed in a timely manner
- Ensure show site staff is operation in full compliance with GES processes and procedures
- Assume escalation of any and all exhibitor issues as deemed necessary with appropriate resolution and follow through
- Supervise collection efforts in coordination with company guidelines
- Collect and reconcile cash at show site daily for return to office (when necessary)
- Collaborate with GES National Servicenter on any service requests that require city attention
- Assist with exhibitor survey follow up as required
- Assist in coaching and development of staff
- Assist in annual review process
- Perform all other duties as assigned by Manager
- 3 years supervisory experience required
- 3-5 years of industry experience preferred
- College degree preferred
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Must be detail oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software
- Ability to travel required
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Customer Focus
- Encourages and Demonstrates Collaboration
- Works independently and within a group
- Ability to interact with all lines of business
- Career development program
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Employee assistance program
- Vacation time
- Community involvement opportunities
- Team activities
And much more
EEO INFORMATION: Equal Opportunity Employer, including vets and disability.
Employer’s Job# 2019-13698
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.