Workday Integrations Senior Consultant - AMS
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Lincolnshire, IL 60069
Our story starts with a simple universal truth: Every business is a people business. Our people are our greatest assets at Alight Solutions because People Matter! We strive for Excellence Every Day by collaborating with our clients and colleagues. At Alight, we Think Forward and we Act Now to shape the future of work and life for organizations, people and their families! We want you to join our amazing new company with 25 years of industry experience. Be Real with Alight and help us re-imagine how people and organizations thrive.
Primarily responsible for ensuring timely execution of ongoing client deliverables and consulting with clients on services. Develops solutions to complex problems/projects across multiple domains or clients. May have budget accountability, lead implementations and complex projects or lead parts of the requirements process, participate in client sales meetings as a Subject Matter Expert in a given domain area.
- Responsible for managing and working larger and more complex projects through the project lifecycle.
- Typically specializes and deepens skill set within a particular area, i.e, either technical or focuses efforts within a functional area such as payroll, HCM, compensation, benefits, etc.
- Considered a subject matter expert for clients and other colleagues to find the right solution to the business problem.
- Develops working relationships with other members of the project team and management as well as external clients.
- Ability to be effectively and actively engage on multiple or parallel clients, projects or assignments.
- Depending on the project or task may play the role or combination of roles as a lead, domain lead, consultant, developer, architect or manager.
- Understands business requirements, configures the solution, develops prototype systems and assists with testing.
- Performs principal consulting duties as a lead on Workday and client driven changes, responsible for managing and executing the requirements, analysis, design, scheduling, construction and delivery of the Workday solution.
- Possesses sound analytical problem-solving and documentation skills.
- Communicates effectively with team members and clients.
- Demonstrates ability to prioritize conflicting demands with little supervision.
- Maintains an accurate work forecast and proactively raises hand when expects capacity
- Spends the majority of time building learning new techniques, building deep subject matter expertise in the system, guiding others in how to build.
- Executes assigned project tasks within established schedule.
- Recognizes business process inefficiencies and recommends improvements.
- Ability to recognize personal skills, abilities, limitations and strengths and takes appropriate actions to deepen skills through training and development initiatives.
Alight Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, veteran, marital, parental, citizenship, or domestic partner status, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Alight Solutions is committed to a diverse workforce and is an
Employer’s Job# R-6872-Lincolnshire
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.