Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Downers Grove, IL 60515
Job Summary: Recruits Security Officers; places announcements for openings; works with agencies and other sources of personnel to secure candidates; participates in job fairs; follows up on leads.
Distinguishing Characteristics: Primary job function is recruiting Security Officers.
- The functions listed describe the business purpose of this job. Specific duties or tasks may vary and be documented separately. The employee might not be required to perform all functions listed. Additional duties may be assigned, and functions may be modified, according to business necessity.
- All assigned duties or tasks are deemed to be part of the essential functions, unless such duties or tasks are unrelated to the functions listed, in which case they are deemed to be other (non-essential) functions.
- Employees are held accountable for successful job performance. Job performance standards may be documented separately, and may include functions, objectives, duties or tasks not specifically listed herein.
- In performing functions, duties or tasks, employees are required to know and follow safe work practices, and to be aware of company policies and procedures related to job safety, including safety rules and regulations. Employees are required to notify superiors upon becoming aware of unsafe working conditions.
- All functions, duties or tasks are to be carried out in an honest, ethical and professional manner, and to be performed in conformance with applicable company policies and procedures. In the event of uncertainty or lack of knowledge of company policies and procedures, employees are required to request clarification or explanations from superiors or authorized company representatives.
- Identifies potential sources for recruiting Security Officers, such as through job fairs, associations, community organizations, advocacy groups, government agencies, military transition centers, vocational/technical schools, colleges and universities.
- Develops ongoing effective relationships that will result in increased applicant flow of security candidates, by on site visitation with possible sources.
- Determines effective media campaigns, with guidance from Area or Branch management, such as advertising (print, radio, television), posters, flyers, etc .
- Conducts initial interviews prior to candidate referral to Branch office(s) for secondary interviews and screening …..
- Participates in applicant screening; administers surveys and interview enhancement tools, and refers potential candidates contacted at job fairs, etc., for follow-up interviews.
- Reviews employment applications and evaluates work history, education and training, job skills, compensation needs, and other qualifications and requirements of applicants .
- Reviews job orders and matches applicants with job requirements, utilizing manual or computerized file search methods.
- Frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasionally up to 25 pounds.
- Close vision, distance vision, and ability to adjust focus.
We are a nationwide provider of security solutions with many employment opportunities across the country. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. Our core values are integrity, vigilance and compliance. Therefore, we are looking for individuals to join our organization who share the same values.
Employer’s Job# 91029165613
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.