IT Managed Services Delivery Manager
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Oak Brook, IL 60521
SWC Technology Partners, a BDO USA Company, is a growing IT Solutions Provider. We believe that technology drives innovation, but people are what makes it a success. We are committed to creating a work culture where our employees are happy, empowered and excited to come to work every day. Our commitment to each other is why SWC is a recognized leader for our culture, employee satisfaction and career growth opportunities. Our dynamic team is made up of problem-solvers driven by a desire to help customers succeed. We re looking for people who share that same drive and who are looking to combine teamwork with technology to produce amazing results.
This is a customer facing advisory and service delivery position (not sales) responsible for managing multiple clients and ensuring delivery of managed services IT solutions. This position is a multi-faceted, challenging role that requires excellent attention to detail, the ability to effectively communicate and influence clients, develop relationships with technical and business contacts, coordinate delivering, operations and project resources, and follow tasks through to completion.
The Firm provides comprehensive managed services to growing mid-market organizations. Our solutions range from cloud/infrastructure managed services, to end user service desk, to full outsourcing of IT.
- Bachelor s degree in an IT related field from an accredited university, preferred
- Five (5) or more years of progressive IT experience and two (2) or more years overseeing IT operations delivery, required
- Experience in IT Strategy, business requirements gathering, IT road maps and advisory, required
- Experience in IT Service Management, Operations, processes improvement and definition, preferred
- Experience overseeing delivery teams and measure against defined KPIs, preferred
- Business Analyst and Project Management experience, preferred
- ITIL Certification or attained within first 6 months of employment, preferred
Other Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to work well in a cross-functional team environment preferred
- Must have excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
Keywords: Service Delivery, Technical Account Lead, Technical Account Manager, Managed Services Provider, IT, Technical Lead, Client Services Manager, Client Service Delivery Lead, Service Delivery Manager, Technology, Exchange, SAN, Active Directory, Network, Microsoft, Virtualization, DR, SAN, Leadership, Liaison, SME, OSPF, BGP, VPN
BDO USA, LLP is an EO employer M/F/Veteran/Disability
Employer’s Job# 15719BR
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.