Zaffiro's Counter Attendant, PT
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Gurnee, IL 60031
Zaffiro’s Counter Attendant, PT (190004R5)
Come join the Marcus Team! We are looking for a counter attendant to join our dynamic, fast paced working environment. A successful candidate will be exceptional at providing customer service. The primary focus of this position is taking customer orders, entering them into POS and to assembling menu items, while insuring that required standards are met according to guest and menu specifications and quality. Counter attendants will also pour beer and wine at the counter. This position reports to the Kitchen Supervisor. Now is the time to join the growing Marcus Theatres Organization!
Your Future Responsibilities as a Member of our Team
- To assist the cook, during busy times, in food order preparation
- Responsible for assisting in kitchen set-up and tear-down at the beginning and end of shift.
- Assist with special guest requests to ensure total guest satisfaction.
- Communicate with other kitchen associates to ensure total guest satisfaction.
- Maintain ticket times.
- Properly hand cash & credit transactions.
- Remove and wash all dirty dishes from kitchen area.
- Maintain standard of plate presentation.
- Maintain condition and cleanliness of work area.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
At Marcus Theatres we strive to create Magical Movie Memories for our guests, and you could be a crucial part of that mission. As a member of our team you will become a part of our Marcus family!
In order to apply, the following requirements must be met:
- Knowledge of appropriate service standards.
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks throughout shift.
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time.
- Ability to understand verbal English to comprehend basic guest requests.
- Ability to understand written English to read any safety notices.
- Prior customer service experience preferred.
- Ability to learn all menu items.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to self-motivate during slow periods.