Central Region Leader - International Brokering
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Chicago, IL 60290
Job Family US-IL-Chicago
Aon Is Looking For An International Broker Central Region Leader
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of the Aon Global Client Network (AGCN) team. As the East Region Leader – Global Client Network, you will report directly to the AGCN National Practice Leader. The qualified candidate can work out of our Chicago office.
Your Impact As An East Region Leader – Global Client Network
Provides leadership, direction and support in the development and execution of AGCN strategies for growth, differentiation, talent development and operational excellence in the delivery of multinational solutions to clients (external and internal) within the local offices/region. The East region includes offices in Boston, Philadelphia, Charlotte and Atlanta with local team leader direct reports in Boston, Philadelphia and Charlotte.
- Being intimately aware of AGCN Operational protocols/processes/tools, AGCN Value Proposition, and multinational risk and insurance options in order to lead and participate in multinational account and operational strategy implementation for region
- Forging a strong working relationship with Producers, Account Executive Teams, Practice Leaders and Office Management to develop and execute AGCN/multinational strategy within the offices for Global /Outgoing multinational accounts
- As appropriate may participate as a member of local office operations committee
- Promoting and supporting local sales process and opportunities for multinational clients and prospects ensuring inclusion in local sales campaigns
- Managing the growth and profitability of multinational clients including an understanding of the commercial issues, income and expense surrounding the multinational portfolio
- Providing leadership, direction, and oversight of local AGCN operations in the region, connecting with other AGCN teams to support knowledge-sharing and the development of the practice
- Familiarity with the local office portfolio of multinational accounts, including key accounts for the firm and providing regular oversight on relationship status
- Ensure proper team staffing & training. Work with local office and AGCN Management to ensure team / office can meet or exceed client expectations
- Serving as representative of the region to ensure collaborative & successful relationships with other Aon Network offices, and acting as a point of escalation for internal or external discussions regarding certain operational or client/market-facing items to help ensure collaborative & positive outcomes.
- Coordinating aggregation of key reporting for local offices including: revenue, pipeline, staffing, and other information as required by local office and/or AGCN Management
- Technical proficiency in international casualty and global property programs
- Demonstrated Leadership skills
Bachelor s degree or equivalent years of industry expereince.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Employer’s Job# 2465807
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.