Portfolio Management Analyst
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Chicago, IL 60290
Job Family US-IL-Chicago
Aon Is Looking For A Portfolio Management Junior Analyst
The Portfolio Management Junior Analyst will split her/his time between research projects and producing analytics and reporting, with a focus on alternative products.
- Collaborating with Manager Research, to support Portfolio Management decisions
- Responsible for developing and automating market analytics
- Responsible for producing performance and risk analytics
- Developing client, marketing, sales reports and commentaries
- Support research projects under the direction of the Portfolio Manager
- Applying data analysis skills and technical expertise to build and test new methods and processes
- Bachelor s degree in economics, finance, computer science, math, statistics, or engineering is preferred
- Experience with R, Python or another programming language preferred, although not required
- 0-3 years of experience in a financial services environment
- Knowledge of statistics, sourcing and exploring data, fitting/regression methods, etc
- Interest in and ability to perform research and test ideas
- Interest in investments and some knowledge of derivatives
- Good communication skills
- Proactive in delivering on client and portfolio projects
- Curiosity to learn new methods and applications
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Employer’s Job# 2466524
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.