Supply Chain Analyst
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Mundelein, IL 60060
Develop and manage projects related to demand planning, inventory management, procurement, supply chain and operations network planning. Identify needs, define and frame issues and develop detailed project plans. Coordinate and manage projects to conclusion.
- Plan and prepare supply chain and operational analysis. Develop detailed project plans, complete with tasks and events and measurements. Identify resources needed and task assignments made.
- Develop detailed project plans and identify resources needed and task assignments made. Follow up, report on and coordinate projects.
- Provide analysis and reporting in conjunction with Information Systems, the division Operations and Financial Audit.
- Recommend, develop, create and implement standard reporting for routine business reports.
- Communicate results of key measurement projects. Recommend actions and provide guidance on supply chain and operational problems.
- Provide ongoing data analysis, plan development and appropriate communication as required; e.g., branch moves and openings related to “demand realignment”, definition and reporting of error and/or out of bounds conditions, or creation of ad hoc reports as business conditions necessitate.
- Prepare detailed design documents that bridge user requirements and computer and database developers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Finance, Accounting, Information Services, Mathematics or Applied Statistics.
- At least 1 year operations and/or inventory management experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience communicating to groups of managers, clients, customers, vendors, senior managers and the general public.
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Access (for example: designing and creating simple queries, modifying data types, adding dates, working with required fields and/or creating labels).
- Intermediate level skill in Microsoft Excel (for example: using SUM function, setting borders, setting column width, inserting charts, using text wrap, sorting, setting headers and footers and/or print scaling).
- Experience calculating figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages and volume.
- Experience applying standard financial, accounting and business problem-solving skills to business problems.
Relevant Work Experience
- Experience in project management and data analysis.
- Experience with BEX (SAP Business Explorer), Web Focus, FoxPro, SAP and or Visual Basic.
- CPIM, CPA or professional engineering license.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals
EOE -Veteran /Disabled/Minority/AA/F/M/SO