Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Northfield, IL 60093
Support and collaborate with the product management team to perform specific projects related to marketing, product development, sales support, operations, inventory management, product implementation or other related field.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Under direct supervision, manage daily quote requests. Prepare quotes and project proposals based on data provided through intake forms, field measurements, written and verbal communication. Perform quoting functions via IQS system, hand quoting, and vendor quote systems.
- Work with vendors to verify stock availability.
- Work with subcontractors to confirm pricing and/or yardage requirements when quoting products with custom product specifications.
- Provide project details for installation purposes. Work with installation sub-contractors to quote costs of professional field measurements and/or installation of product.
- Prepare all documentation for order processing and submit with clear explanation of order details.
- Provide fabricating specifications to production facilities through creation of custom item numbers, classification views and/or work orders.
- Review information submitted by sales reps, understand and work within deadlines and present information back to the sales force. May collaborate with sales and the customer to present alternate options to provide the best solution.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Experience with MS Office Suite with strong proficiency in Excel.
- Position may require travel up to 25% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
- Experience using time management skills such as prioritizing, organizing and meeting deadlines of multiple projects with varying completion dates.
- Experience taking the steps to ensure the assignment/project is accomplished within tight timeframes.
- Experience prioritizing workload and scheduling effectively in order to meet deadlines.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals
EOE -Veteran /Disabled/Minority/AA/F/M/SO