Process Tech I - 12 HR PM Shift
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Mundelein, IL 60060
JOB SUMMARY: Under direct supervision, ensure the efficient operation of basic mold room equipment and machinery.
CORE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Set molds, startup and shut down injection molding machines, and understand basic injection molding machine functions as specified by work order or setup parameter sheet meeting all requirements such as correct sequence, proper setup, shutdown, mold storage, and lockout-tag out procedures.
- Complete basic troubleshooting and escalate complex problems.
- Write maintenance work orders for part quality and general machine issues.
- Identify and document process parameters (such as hot runner controls).
- Ensures machines, tools, molds, and their critical surfaces, as well as general work space is clean and orderly.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Relevant Work Experience
- 2 years general manufacturing experience.
- Basic knowledge of injection molding machines and associated support equipment.
- Able to identify and explain basic functions of the mold, machine HMI screens, and material loading vacuum systems. Demonstrates proper safe mold tool use.
- Able to identify and utilize safety features of molding cell such as E-stop locations and hot runner alarms.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals
EOE -Veteran /Disabled/Minority/AA/F/M/SO