Packager- 2nd Shift
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Waukegan, IL 60079
Examine and inspect SPT packs in order to ensure that packing specifications are met.
- Lines & pads crates & assembles cartons.
- Places sealed kits in carton.
- Records information such as date, weight and time packaged.
- Check for holes in table covers and pouches.
- Communicate with line leads on line down/new jobs.
- Maintain clean/safe work area.
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing in English
- Basic Math
- The job requires the ability to make logical decisions, often quickly.
- The ability to problem solve is essential.
- Must be able to work daily overtime (2-3 hours) on regular basis up to 6 days a week.
Previous production/manufacturing experience required.
Must be able to read and communicate in English.
Basic math (addition and subtraction) required.
Must be able to stand for 8 hours per day for up to 6 days a week.
Must be able to lift up to 60 lbs
Work is to be done standing up.
Ability to work well with others in order to accomplish team objectives.
Must be able to stand and/or walk for long periods of time, up to 8 hours per day.
Must have high sense of urgency.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals
EOE -Veteran /Disabled/Minority/AA/F/M/SO