Client Support Professional
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
Oak Lawn, IL 60453
Responsible for the customer experience by providing high touch support to Commercial clients by serving as a liaison between internal contacts such as Loan Ops, Treasury Management and Deposit Operations. Provides administrative support to Relationship Managers with standard portfolios within a specific market.
- Handle daily customer requests via phone and/or system such as account opening, balance inquiries, wire processing. Perform advances, transfers, payoffs and pay downs on loans.
- Troubleshoot and investigate customer issues and onboard new clients
- Support Relationship Managers by answering calls, preparing packages, data entry, tracking vendor invoices and gathering information to resolve issues or complete projects.
Wintrust Financial Corporation (Wintrust) is a financial services company based in Rosemont, Illinois, with approximately $30 billion in assets. We engage in the business of providing traditional community banking services, commercial banking, wealth management services, commercial insurance premium financing, life insurance premium financing, mortgage origination, short-term accounts receivable financing, and certain administrative services, such as data processing of payrolls, billing and treasury management services. We provide community-oriented, personal and commercial banking services to customers located in the greater Chicago, Illinois and southern Wisconsin areas through our 15 wholly-owned banking subsidiaries.
- 3-5 years previous experience as a CSP in middle-market banking
- 5 years of client services experience in banking or a related industry
- High School Degree or equivalent
We provide an engaging, dynamic work environment, an excellent compensation package including 401k, employee stock purchase plan, medical/dental, life insurance and more!
Wintrust Financial Corporation, including community banking and financial services subsidiaries, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals
EOE -Veteran /Disabled/Minority/AA/F/M/SO