*.NET Developer III - 9194 (1018469)
Click the Facebook, Google+ or LinkedIn icons to share this job with your friends or contacts. Click the Twitter icon to tweet this job to your followers. Click the link button to view the URL of the job, which then can be copied and pasted into an e-mail or other document.
CHICAGO, IL 60601
Please reach out to APEX at 773.824.1032 for more details on the this .NET developer role supporting our Airline Client in Chicago.
Work Location: Chicago Illinois USA 60606 Description: * Use Microsoft .NET Framework and a supported programming language (e.g., VB.NET, Visual C#)
- Participate in full development life cycle including requirements analysis and design
- Write technical specifications based on conceptual design and stated business requirements
- Support, maintain, and document software functionality
- Identify and evaluate new technologies for implementation
- Analyze code to find causes of errors and revise programs as needed
- Participate in software design meetings and analyze user needs to determine technical requirements
- Responsible for building store procedures
- Responsible for design, develop, document, test, and debug new and existing software systems and/or applications for market sale or large-scale proprietary software for internal use
- Will develop, maintain, and modify services for the applications that will service customer care activities
- Responsible for developing/testing applications and writing documentation for the apps
- Will work with both the IT and business groups for requirements. Could potentially communicate with offshore teams
- Responsible for enhancing existing webservices
- 5-8 years experience as a .NET developer required
- Experience with ASP.NET, C#, Oracle, SQL, WEB APIs required
- Experience with MVC Framework, WCF, SOAP and REST based web service protocols
- Experience with technical design services and daily development required
- Must have strong communication skills
- Bachelors degree highly preferred
- TFS experience highly preferred
- Minimal travel may be required to Houston (5%)
- Manager open to Skype/WebEx interviews
- Must have backend webservices experience
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 844-463-6178.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
We request Priority Protected Veteran & Disabled Referrals for all of our locations within the state.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other protected characteristic. The EEO is the Law poster is available here.